Saturday, June 18, 2016

Gangatia Jomidar Bari, kishoreganj

Below is the shortest direction to visit the Gangatia Jomidar Bari(গাংগাটিয়া জমিদার বাড়ী).


1) Take a battery driven vehicle from the Bot toli(বটতলী) of Kishoreganj(কিশোরগঞ্জ) town. Its around 20 taka per person. It takes around 25 minutes to reach near Gangatia(গাংগাটিয়া). GPS Coordinate of the tempo stand is (24°26'29.65"N, 90°46'36.86"E). Dropping zone to leave the battery driven vehicle is (24°27'14.96"N, 90°42'8.58"E).


2) You'll find nothing here. So start walking by asking direction to the local people(10/12 minutes of walking). They know this as Manob Babur Bari(মানব বাবুর বাড়ী). GPS Coordinate of the Manob Babur Bari(মানব বাবুর বাড়ী) aka Gangatia Jomidar Bari(গাংগাটিয়া জমিদার বাড়ী) is (24°27'45.63"N, 90°42'11.82"E).


Most of the Hindu Jomidar Bari(জমিদার বাড়ী) from Bangladesh are in a very poor condition. That time the owners were facing difficulties for religious upheaval and other adverse situations, thus they have sensed an urgency to leave this country for their own safety. But fortunately, here they are still living with pride, may be they were too much friendly with the peasants.

1 comment:

  1. Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete